FIRE SPRINKLER INSTALLATION & REPAIR
Our specialization is sprinkler service, but we also offer services for industrial and residential customers in Palm Springs, CA. Our fire protection service start with a complete on-site fire sprinkler service inspection, design with blueprints, installation and certification. We also repair and replace existing systems. If you are in need of the Los Angeles Regulation 4 testing in any area, please give us a call. We are certified in most areas of fire protection in the inland empire, palm springs and all of Southern California. We also conduct quarterly, annual and five year fire sprinkler inspections at any location.
TYPES OF FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS WE WORK WITH DAILY
- AutoCad FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM DESIGN
- WET PIPE FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
- DRY PIPE FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
- DELUGE FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
- WATER MIST FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
We also offer Under Ground Water Pipe Repair
Fire sprinkler services should be installed in all commercial buildings. Some older buildings will require fire sprinklers to be installed during renovations.
We have a large selection of fire hoses, fire hoses systems and cabinets for any application. We also hydro-test fire hoses to make sure they are ready when you need them.
Our fire pump services include installation of new fire pumps and repair of your fire pump systems. We are able to troubleshoot any technical deficiency you may have and emergency service is available.
We offer the installation and repair of all emergency lights and are regulation 4 certified. We have 24 hour emergency services to make sure that your building has emergency lights that are operational.
AED, CPR and first aid services bring the protection of your clients and/ or employees full circle. Companies should have one person who is CPR certified and larger corporations should consider having an AED device.
FIRE CODES & STANDARDS
All businesses should have knowledge of fire codes and laws for your area. If you have any questions about these laws please check this section and you can also give us a call for clarity.
Specialization in business sectors for fire protection services is important. We will submit proposals for large projects an excite your corporate or governmental specifications.
FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
The Fire Protection industry is evolving with new innovations. If your company desires the best of the best fire protection systems with technological advancements call Kord Fire Protection.
Experience The Best Fire Sprinkler Services In Los Angeles
There are certain things that we cannot control without any additional help or support, and fire is one of them. Yes, there are different types of fire extinguishers available in the market but, when the matter is inextricably related to protecting property and saving lives, nothing can beat the effectiveness of fire sprinklers. There are several benefits that you will get with fire sprinklers, and some of them are mentioned below:
It is capable of extinguishing a fire in a more controlled way, and it takes less water than other rescue services.
Fire Sprinkler Installation
Fire sprinklers are installed in different types of buildings, such as commercial, residential buildings, mostly on the first floor, warehouses, and many more. However, fire sprinkler installations are of four classes, and we have elaborated on each below:
- Dry Pipe System: There are several areas where water stored in the pipes can get frozen. Warehouses that offer temperature regulated storage and in refrigerated areas located in restaurants and professional kitchens. The dry pipe system plays an instrumental role in making sure these fires are extinguished without water sitting inside that pipes. In this system, nitrogen gas might be used instead of water in the pipes, and therefore, no matter how the weather is, you will always get fruitful outcomes.
- Wet Pipe System: This system is used in commercial buildings, and has water sitting in reserve within the sprinkler pipes. The system gets activated instantly after sensing the fire.
- Deluge: Heat detectors activate these fire sprinkler systems, and water instantly comes out through nozzles, open-sprinklers, or generate foam with a suppression system.
- Pre-action: Pre-action is a perfect combination of dry pipe and wet pipe sprinkler systems.
Fire Sprinkler Certification
NFPA 25 plays the most crucial role behind how we certify our building fire sprinkler systems. In Los Angeles, follow NFPA 25 strictly as well. Well, the National Fire Protection Association or NFPA 25 is the baseline for testing, maintenance, and inspection of fire protection systems.
Kord Fire Protection is one of the best fire sprinkler companies in Los Angeles, having more than 45 years of combined experience. All of our fire sprinklers installations and repairs are NFPA 25 certified. For more information about, please give us a call.