Fire Sprinkler Service
Orange County California
The last thing you want to happen is a major fire in your premises. It can not only endanger lives but also structurally damage your business and cripple it for years. Not to mention the cost to put everything back in place can be huge! Simple steps can help you avoid such a nightmare scenario.
Automatic fire sprinkler systems help stop the spread of fire in commercial and industrial settings. If operated on time, it can not only save countless lives but also check property damage. No wonder local laws and insurance providers mandate that fire sprinklers be installed correctly on the property.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems Design and Installation
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection
- 5 Year Title 19 Inspection and Certification
- 3 Month and Yearly Inspection
- Fire Sprinkler System Upgrade and Replacement
- Tenant Improvement Services
- Fire Hydrant Installation, Inspection and Repair
- Fire Hose Sales, Installation and Testing
- Underground Fire Line
- Sprinkler Valve Repair or Replacement
In the state of California, two standards define the fire sprinkler realm. NFPA 13 deals with fire sprinkler installation while the NFPA 25 relates to fire sprinkler testing, maintenance and inspection. Additionally, Title 24 caters to the requirement of a fire sprinkler system in the premises. Besides jurisdictional requirements, insurance providers also have their own requirements.
Our team of experienced and licensed professionals helps comply with the county’s regulations. We deal in automatic fire sprinkler service Orange County California covering everything from the installation, repair to maintenance and annual servicing. Our warehouse has ample stock of various models, types, and brands so you never have to wait!
Call us today to schedule an appointment for fire sprinkler design, installation or repairs in Orange County.
Types of Fire Sprinkler Systems
Depending on the requirements, fire sprinkler systems can be divided into four types. These are:
- Wet Pipe – This is the basic system with minimal moving parts and a simple water shower mechanism. The automatic alarm valves and sprinkler heads spring into action as soon as a fire is detected. The maintenance costs are low, repairs are cheap and operation is simple.
- Deluge Type – Deluge systems offer specific fire protection over a region to prevent instant fire suppression. All sprinkler heads operate simultaneously to flood the space with a deluge of water. It works in conjunction with smoke alarms and heat detectors.
- Pre-Action System – These take multiple inputs into consideration before showering water. It is preferred in museums and art galleries where expensive art is stored. To prevent any fake triggers, the system reads multiple heat signatures, smoke alarms etc. before triggering the fire sprinkler.
- Dry Pipe System – It is preferred in regions that experience extremely low temperatures. Traditional water-based fire sprinklers can be rendered useless as temperatures drop to sub zero levels. These systems are complex and usually involve a high installation and maintenance cost.
Fire Sprinkler Service in Orange County – Commercial and Industrial Maintenance Plans
Every business is unique! We understand how different businesses operate in their own realm. Hence, we offer custom fire sprinkler service orange county California that is tailor-made to meet your needs. No matter what fire sprinkler is installed at your premises, we have the right professionals for inspections and certifications.
We deal in:
- Leaky sprinkler pipes or heads
- Damaged pipes
- Malfunctioning control valves
- No water pressure
- Obsolete or corroded equipment or parts
- Non-functional backflow preventers
- Damaged seismic braces or hangers
- Tamper switch problems
Quickly return to normalcy with our fast response repair services. We cover everything from leaky heads to blocked sprinkler pipes that can pose a threat to the safety of your premises and staff. Take timely action to prevent any major damage.
Simply give us a call and we will schedule a no-obligation appointment. Our representative will discuss your fire sprinkler repair; servicing or inspection needs to offer you a custom fire sprinkler systems design. Feel free to give us a call and get a quote.
NFPA 25 Fire Sprinkler Inspections
We undertake monthly, quarterly, 6-month, annual, and five-yearly fire safety inspections for various local businesses in Orange County. Whether it is your first inspection or tenth, we have got what it takes to undertake the inspection correctly.
Our Inspection Process
- Main drain test – It reveals restored, static and residual pressures.
- Alarm bell testing to check monitoring activity and response time.
- Inspector’s test valve examination.
- Check every control valve and mark the damaged ones.
- Visual inspection to ascertain a tampering, sprinkler head damage or seismic bracings.
- Check the sprinkler coverage area and measure appropriate coverage.
- Verify and report any hindrance to the fire sprinkler operation.
- Check signage attached to every accessory and check its last update information.
- Fill and submit the compliance report as per the state’s reporting guidelines.
Don’t wait for a fire to strike! Take pre-emptive action today and schedule an inspection. Our trained professionals will help you meet local fire safety standards.
We offer an extensive line of portable fire extinguishers for homes and businesses, wheeled fire extinguishers and specialized fire extinguishers.
Hydrostatic testing is required for fire extinguishers, fire hoses and other cylinders by law after the unit has been in use for an amount of time prescribe by law.
Fire Suppression services include any systems from a foam fire Suppression systems for an aircraft hanger to a restaurant fire Suppression hood system.
Fire sprinkler services should be installed in all commercial buildings. Some older buildings will require fire sprinklers to be installed during renovations.
We have a large selection of fire hoses, fire hoses systems and cabinets for any application. We also hydro-test fire hoses to make sure they are ready when you need them.
Our fire pump services include installation of new fire pumps and repair of your fire pump systems. We are able to troubleshoot any technical deficiency you may have and emergency service is available.
We offer the installation and repair of all emergency lights and are regulation 4 certified. We have 24 hour emergency services to make sure that your building has emergency lights that are operational.
AED, CPR and first aid services bring the protection of your clients and/ or employees full circle. Companies should have one person who is CPR certified and larger corporations should consider having an AED device.
FIRE CODES & STANDARDS
All businesses should have knowledge of fire codes and laws for your area. If you have any questions about these laws please check this section and you can also give us a call for clarity.
Specialization in business sectors for fire protection services is important. We will submit proposals for large projects an excite your corporate or governmental specifications.
FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
The Fire Protection industry is evolving with new innovations. If your company desires the best of the best fire protection systems with technological advancements call Kord Fire Protection.
Fire Alarm & Fire Sprinkler service is the foundation of all fire protection systems in the commercial sector. Your fire alarm systems should have 24 hour monitoring.
Trust the Experts for Full-Range Fire Sprinkler Service
Orange County California
At Kord Fire Protection, we have decades of experience helping businesses safeguard their premises using fire sprinklers. Over the years, we have seen old technologies give way to new state-of-the-art smart fire sprinkler systems. Our automatic sprinkler systems are meant to serve both industrial and commercial clients.
- Warehouses and storage facilities
- Retail buildings and shopping malls
- Healthcare facilities
- Apartment complexes
- Educational premises and universities
- Hotels and guest houses
- Office buildings
- Tenant improvements and upgrades
Never take fire incidents lightly! Tiny sparks can trigger large-scale fire in a matter of minutes. Protecting your business and staff must be your top most priority. That is why we offer highest-grade products and services to Orange County’s businesses. We will be happy to design a customized fire sprinkler system tailor-made for your business.
To schedule an appointment or ask a free quote, simply give us a call today!